Friday, April 02, 2010

five months of catch up

November was a long time ago, We have moved house and been without internet for about 3 months. Also I've been lazy.

I do nice stuff and take nice photos and never get around to posting!
Lets see...

January 6th was Auld Christmas - we went to Tandoori oven on Unley Rd (Now closed as of 16th February, so don't drool over the pictures that much!)


In February I received my Full Permanent resident Visa, The boy bought me a wonderful book on Lighthouses and I bought myself a BBQ to celebrate... I didn't realise it would be flat pack and we would have to build it!


March is Festival time in Adelaide, full of Picnics and BBQ's


Oh and I went fishing and caught a cuttlefish! The boy cooked it up in a green thai marinade (lots of Chilli and ginger) very tasty.


I'll try not to leave it so long next time.

2 comments:

Suzer said...

Congrats on your perm residency - and your barbie...you're a true Aussie now;)

Unknown said...

look how delighted du is at dy oven!

fabulous to see a new entry on the blog, more more more!

xx