Sunday, January 11, 2009

Booze free

Boozy Susie is off the booze!
I decided to do it as a delayed new years resolution.
5 weeks no alcohol, (perhaps with the exception for Australia day as there will be bubbles and i'm a sucker for bubbles!) so 6 days down. It's not really that hard as I'm working night shift so can't drink in the evening anyway. It's amazing when I tell peope that I'm doing this how many of my friends are joining in, mainly they are doing from the 11th till the 26th, 2 weeks off to detox after christmas and before Australia day.

Reading: The Cannon - Natalie Angier
Working: Night shift
Drinking: Water stright from the fridge
Moods: Saw a parrot on my ride home this morning and nearly crashed as it was so pretty I wasn't looking where I was going. That lifted my mood.

No comments: