Friday, May 08, 2009

Melt

It was the boy's 29th Birthday this week, so we went out to Melt Pizzeria on King William road Hyde Park.

It's a Pizza and Tapas place, and after a long while considering the menu we decided to skip the tapas and go for 2 Pizzas. we shared the Turk "Lamb, pine nuts, pomegranate, yoghurt and mint." and The 160 "Artichoke, baby spinach, lemon, mozzarella, oregano, pancetta, anchovy and parmesan."

I was really looking forward to the Turk, just as soon as I read the description my mouth started watering. But when they arrived the Lighter flavours of the 160 really blew me away.

both had nice crispy thin bases and 2 Pizzas between 2 left us stuffed.

Right I have 10 minutes to catch the Butcher over the road, must pick up sopmething to throw in the slow cooker.


View melt in a larger map

Melt Pizzaria 1/160 King William Road, HYDE PARK

Ph: 08 8272 8186

No comments: