Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Coopers Ale House

There's no better way to finish a day in the sun than surrounded by many friends and proper pub food.

We met up with Friends at the Coopers Ale House on Pultney St. It's a nice simple pub with the HUGEST Schnitzels I have ever seen, (I've tried before and been defeated!)

The Steak Burger was on special for $20 for a Burger and bottle of Mountain Goat Beer

The Beef Burger ($16.50) was huge and came with three chutneys for dipping a really nice touch!

The Chicken Schnitzel ($17.50) with Mushroom sauce was a struggle, lucky I was there to help!

The Classic, Chicken Schnitzel with Lemon and Salt.

And for me SA Tommy Ruff Fillets in Coopers Beer Batter of course! I chose to go the 2 fillets ($12.50) not the 4($19.50) so that I could help out with the schnitzels! The 2 fillets were very small and I would recommend going for the 4 fillets.

View Larger Map

Coopers Ale House at the Earl of Aberdeen
316 Pultney Street
Adelaide 5000

Tel: 08 8223 6433
Fax: 08 8223 4648

e-mail: alehouse@earlofab.com.au

No comments: