Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lamb Leftover

I needed a little pick me up happiness after a bad day at work.

I called the boy at his office and said we should go out for tea, he reminded me that our fridge is full of leftovers.

It’s amazing what you can do with leftovers when you actually try.


Leftover boiled potatoes roasted in hot olive oil seasoned with rosemary, thyme, dried basil and salt


Individual Cauliflower cheese – Cauliflower steamed in Microwave while I whisked up a cheese sauce with a big tablespoon of Dijon mustard, and a little parmesan.


Peas Steamed in Microwave


Leftover Lamb re-heated in Bisto and redwine sauce

This is one of the nicest meals we have had in ages (and we don’t eat bad)
It always helps when it’s joined with a nice bottle of bubbles.

1 comment:

tea_n_toasted said...

omg you are trying to drive me insane! mmmmmmmmmmmm food, I miss having an oven, grill, microwave and can't remember a day before rice! I miss dumpling king, wine, cheese, roasted everything.... Hope work improves. hugs vix