Monday, June 08, 2009

Bird in the Hand winery


My friend Helen visited from the U.K. a few weeks ago and we spent a lovely day out in the Adelaide Hills.

We stopped along the Bird in the Hand Winery in Woodside, It's a Beautiful cellar door that does a marvelous selection of wine but also olive oil, olives and dukka


Unfortunatly I was driving (and I'm still on my P's so I couldn't enjoy any of the Alcohol) but Helen Tasted and Tested and decided upon a lovely 2007 Shiraz (which me and the boy enjoyed with a beautiful rack of lamb last week, thank you!)



This is my second trip to this wonderful little winery just a short drive from adelaide

View Bird in Hand in a larger map

Cellar door open daily
Monday to Friday: 10am to 5pm
Weekends & Public Holidays: 11am to 5pm
Closed Good Friday and Christmas Day

Phone +61 8 8389 9488
Fax +61 8 8389 9511

www.birdinhand.com.au
info@birdinhand.com.au

No comments: