Tuesday, June 09, 2009

The Earl of Leicester



I used to live very close to the Earl of Leicester. This is one of my favorite pubs in Adelaide and definatly my favorite place for a schnitzel!!

We tend to eat in the front bar the Liars Bar, The menu has a choice of sizes Liar (LGE) or Liarette (SM). "Choose between our famous tender beef Schnitzel or Succulent Chicken Breast all served with Chips" Oh How can you refuse!!!!

The Schnitzels all have wonderful names

we ended up going with a
Bulls Bollocks - with Napoli Sauce, Ham, Salami and Mozzarella Liarette $16 Liar $19

and a
Majic Mushrooms - with mushrooms and mozzarella Liarette $14.50 Liar $17.50


A Token 50c extra for a side salad is worth while if you fancy that healthy side of green stuff, The dressing was a little sharp but to be fair we wernt there for the salad.


I have never managed a Liar, I'm afraid I'll always be a Liarette, even then I struggle.








I was always tempted by the Earl's Beer chalange, They have 86 different beers avaliable and once you've tried them all you get your name on the wall and a free T-shirt. The Boy had had his name on the board for a while now.

This is great pub with a pool table and Big Buck Hunter Safari, Tasty Schnitzels and a Happy hour on fridays from 5-6.30.

What more could you ask for


View Larger Map
85 Leicester St
Parkside SA 5063
(08) 8271 5700‎
earl.com.au

1 comment:

M said...

you sold it. it's one street away from my house, so will definately try out a schnitzel.