Friday, June 26, 2009

A surprise package

Photo from Amazon


I found a parcel from Amazon.co.uk in my postbox this week. It was so exciting, I spend far too much time lusting after pretty things on Amazon.co.uk. I couldn't remeber ordering anything (I'm usually quite good and only order gifts for me when I'm ordering someone elses Birthday present) but when I opened the wrapper I found Diane Mott Davidson's Catering to Nobody.

I heard about Diane Mott Davidson on Erin Cooks she reviewed her newest book Fatally Flaky It sounded like a wonderful series and I added the first book Catering to Nobody to my wishlist.

After a lot of pondering and discusions with my Sister in the UK I discovered it was my Mum who had bought me a book from my wishlist. Thanks Mum It was such a lovely surprise!! I can't wait to read it, I've just got to finish my current book on China.

Ohhh I forgot. Our China Visas came through Yesterday, we fly out in 3 weeks and almost have organised everything, Flights Visas Vaccines. Now all we need is not to get Quaranined in Hong Kong or we miss the eclipse

1 comment:

Suzer said...

Enjoy your trip!